Headline goes here
We are looking for a qualified Digital Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, social media management, and web-based marketing and advertising campaigns.
For this role, we are looking for a tech-native pro with an in-depth understanding of how technology helps achieve business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital Project Manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with clients, internal teams, and various stakeholders.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Coordinate and collaborate with clients and internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including requirement specifications and manuals
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Hands on experience with project management software and collaboration tools, like Slack, TeamworkPM, Asana, Basecamp, etc.
- Familiarity with and base-level understanding of Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Understanding of waterfall and agile development processes including roles, terminology, methods, and variations. Previous experience leading Agile projects is a plus
- See the big picture and understand daily deliverables
- Become efficient in work methodology and be able to jump from project to project
- Listen and react accordingly to internal and client feedback
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Be very well organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Digital Project Manager in an agency or other setting where handling multiple projects with many contacts is required
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility, compatibility, and minor software issues
- Ability to create custom processes based on Agile or Waterfall as required
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Superior written, verbal communication and team management skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field preferred