- PROMOTION TIMING. The Delta Faucet Company 2020 Hospitality Survey Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:01:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 2, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 23, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open only to individuals who at the time of entry (a) are legal residents of and domiciled in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and (b) are at least 18 years of age. The following individuals are not eligible to participate: (i) employees of Delta Faucet Company (“Sponsor”) or Masco Corporation, any of their subsidiaries or affiliate companies, or their advertising, marketing or promotional agencies; (ii) family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children and in-laws) of any individual referred to in clause (i); and (iii) persons living in the same household (whether or not related) with any person referred to in clause (i) or (ii) above. This Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void (a) outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and (b) where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER. Hospitality sector professionals will be invited to participate in the promotion after fully completing an invitation-only online survey.
To enter the Promotion, you must first fully complete the Delta Faucet Company Hospitality Survey (“Survey”). You must follow the online instructions and comply with the “Survey Guidelines/Terms & Conditions” posted in the Survey and incorporated herein by reference.
Upon completing the entire online Survey, you will be provided with the option to participate in the Promotion. You will be required to provide your first and last name and email address. By submitting this information, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the Promotion rules.
Note: Completion of the Survey will not automatically provide entry into this Promotion; you must complete and submit your entry and fully comply with these Official Rules. If you do not comply with the Survey Guidelines/Terms and Conditions and these Official Rules, your entry into the Promotion will not be eligible. Entries that do not meet the requirements of these Official Rules, in the opinion of Sponsor, will be void.
Limit of one (1) Survey response and one (1) Promotion entry during the Promotion Period, per person, per email address. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Entries will not be acknowledged.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES. Your participation in this Promotion constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- SELECTION OF POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNERS. On or about September 24, 2020, three potential winners (potential “Prize Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received. There will be a total of three Prize Winners. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries for each drawing and on the number of the drawing for which the entrant is eligible. Entries drawn will not be eligible for any subsequent drawing. Entries not drawn will be carried over for any subsequent drawing. A purchase will not increase the chances of winning.
- NOTIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS. Potential winner will be notified by email beginning on or about September 24, 2020 with instructions on how to be confirmed as a winner and claim their prize. Potential winner is subject to review for eligibility by Sponsor, whose decision is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Only hospitality professionals on the Survey email list at the time of drawing will be eligible to win. Potential winner that does not meet the requirements set forth in these Official Rules, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, will be disqualified.
Once Potential Winner verification is completed and approved, the Prize is fulfilled to the Prize Winner at the contact information provided. Prizes will be awarded in the form of an eGift Card valued at $250.
In the event that a Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, or in the event that a Prize is returned as undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, Prize may be awarded to an alternate entrant.
Potential Winners may be required to complete, sign and return, within seven (7) days of the date of notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility / Declaration and a Liability / Publicity Release (where lawful) and a Form W-9 as a condition of being awarded the Prize. Failure to timely return required documents, or if Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
The value of all awards earned in this program is considered taxable income. Confirmed winners are responsible to pay applicable federal, state, and local taxes when the total fair market value of the award earnings exceeds $600 in the calendar year. For tax and reporting purposes, a 1099 form will be mailed to the Confirmed Winner in accordance with IRS rules & guidelines.
Prizes may be forfeited and awarded to another entrant who is randomly selected if (i) any of the required documentation is not returned timely, (ii) Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within five (5) days of the first attempt to contact him or her, (iii) a potential winner fails to provide his or her contact information, (iv) a potential winner is determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be ineligible, (v) a potential winner declines the prize, or (vi) a potential winner is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”). Each of the three (3) Prize Winners will receive: a $250 eGift Card. The aggregate ARV for all prizes is $750.
Each prize is nontransferable and non-refundable and must be accepted as awarded. All applicable taxes (including federal, state, and local income taxes for U.S. winners), duties, and the like, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No cash substitution, assignment, redemption for cash, or transfer of prize by winner is permitted; however, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any prize described herein, or any portion thereof, with an alternative of equal or greater value. Winner shall not be entitled to the difference between the stated ARV and the actual price of the prize selected.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter, will be deemed to be the entrant, but only if such person meets all other eligibility criteria. “Authorized account holder” of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access service provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Promotion; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or who Sponsor suspects has engaged in any of the foregoing. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including without limitation for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, corruption of any sort or any other matter beyond Sponsor’s control. In such event, Sponsor will award the prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
- RELEASE & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. As a condition of entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees, and as a condition of being awarded a prize, each winner agrees, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and Masco Corporation, their respective subsidiaries or affiliate companies, their advertising, marketing or promotional agencies and each such company’s respective officers, employees, directors, representatives and agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion (individually and collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liabilities, claims, actions, lawsuits, judgments, costs and expenses, damages of any kind whatsoever, injuries, or losses to persons or property arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, this Promotion, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of this Promotion, the receipt, ownership, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or any actual or alleged breach by entrant of these Official Rules.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Entrants acknowledge that the Released Parties have not made and are not in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including, but not limited to, its quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of this Promotion; (b) failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware, software or technical malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (c) errors of any kind relating to or in connection with this Promotion, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including, but not limited to, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of this Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement or notification of any winner or prize or the cancellation of this Promotion; (d) damage to a user's system occasioned by participation in this Promotion or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Promotion; (e) incomplete, illegible, misdirected, damaged or lost entries; or (f) failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion. If the Survey Website goes down for any reason or if Sponsor is unable to accept entries, Released Parties are not responsible, but Sponsor will make a good faith effort to remedy the problem as quickly as possible or Sponsor may terminate this Promotion. By entering this Promotion, you waive (to the maximum extent permitted by law) the right to claim any punitive, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or indirect damages of any kind and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If there is any conflict between any promotional material and these Official Rules, the provisions of these Official rules shall prevail. The resolution of any dispute shall be within Sponsor’s sole discretion. As a condition of entering this Promotion, except as prohibited by law, you agree that: (a) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees or court costs. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- WINNERS’ LIST. For the names of the winners, available approximately two weeks after the end of the promotion, send a request to email@example.com by October 30, 2020. Winners’ names will be available after winners are verified.
- SPONSOR. The Sponsor of this Promotion is Delta Faucet Company, 55 E 111th St., Indianapolis, IN 46280 .
© 2020 Delta Faucet Company. All rights reserved.